Location: Kuala Lumpur
Job Type: Permanent
Job Area: Processing Services Team
Applications Close: 30 Jun 2023
Are you a highly motivated individual looking to kick-start your career working for a prestigious, global insurance firm?
Do you have strong administrative skills, a high attention to detail and are looking to join a collaborative, inclusive and fun team?
Would you enjoy a role with a clear career progression path, in a firm that fosters a fantastic culture with great benefits?
If this sounds like you, apply now to become a Finance Accounts Payable Assistant and find out what it takes to be part of a global Fortune 100 company that exists to help people embrace today & confidently pursue tomorrow!
You could be a recent graduate or someone with a few years’ experience in a similar role.
Ideally, you’re qualified in finance, accounting, business or insurance, however what we are really looking for is motivation to learn and grow, accuracy, high attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
Liberty Specialty Markets offer specialty and commercial line insurance and reinsurance across Asia Pacific.
We partner with insurance brokers to bring value and solutions to APAC’s most significant business and government firms – helping them protect what they earn, build and own.
We provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and we are looking for fresh graduates, junior employees or people with minimal work experience to join the Liberty PSA Team!
- You will experience an integrated and fun team culture where ongoing learning is a focus at Liberty. You will benefit from on the job training, technical training, soft skills training and formal higher education support.
- Liberty offers a comprehensive remuneration proposition including Bonus, The Liberty Wellness Program with Health & Medical for our employees and their immediate family.
- Liberty hosts quarterly office team building and social activities, Friday relaxed business attire and the Liberty kitchens are stocked with snacks, cold drinks, weekly fresh juice, coffee machines and tea supplies to make Liberty a truly great place to work.
Multiple positions available specialising in Receivables or Payables – Junior candidates and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
As the Finance Accounts Payable Assistant:
You will be responsible ensuring that the employee expenses validations, invoice processing and payment processing are being processed accurately and in a timely manner. In addition, you will be responsible to monitor the ageing of uncoded and unapproved invoices.
RESPONSIBILITIES / QUALITIES / SKILLS:
- Handling the Finance related processing in accordance with Liberty policy and procedural guidelines
- Maintain team relationships through constant collaborations and engagements
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- Team contribution - Abide by all training guides and contribute to an effective and strong team-work culture designed to help each other grow and develop
- Compliance - with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements.
- Motivated, personable & high attention to detail
- Minimum work experience / recent graduates encouraged to apply
- Relevant qualifications (tertiary, certificate, diploma) in Finance, Accounting or Banking ideal
- Sound English communication skills (written and spoken) required as you will be liaising with English speaking stakeholders
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in Cantonese and Mandarin highly desirable as you may be in contact with our HK and China staff
- Capability to use accounting IT systems (Excel, SAP and Concur) ideal
- A team player eager to join a great group of motivated professionals in a rewarding, fun environment
- Liberty has a very good virtual onboarding process in place given the current pandemic situation.
- Invoice processing
- Vendor master creation and maintenance
- Employee expenses processing
- Payments processing
- Daily incoming receipts handling
- Credit control, monitoring overdue debts
- Tax and fixed assets reporting
You will be trained in:
- Data validation and analytical skills
- Technical operation skills with exposure to different applications commonly used in Finance industry
- Problem solving
- Time management on how to manage different tasks with tight timelines
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders from different countries
Attention to detail with high work quality
- Payment processing in bank portal
- Reporting skills
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team and want to be part of Liberty’s exciting future we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY NOW and attach your resume.
Agencies – we’ve got this covered!