Location: Kuala Lumpur | Malaysia
Job Type: Permanent
Job Area: Processing Services Team
Applications Close: 29 Feb 2020
We are looking for an experienced Processing Services Specialist in commercial Claims to join our team to manage our claims handling processes and requirements. In this role you will be supporting the Liberty Claims teams across Asia Pacific region. If you are a good communicator and enjoy working in a dynamic, hardworking and supportive team environment we look forward to hearing from you!
- Claims handling responsibilities include - recommending/establishing adequate reserves, raising appropriate payments, managing defined categories of losses in accordance with modified claims handling requirements, determining policy coverage, authorising payments in accordance with internal processes and within scope of authority and actively pursuing all avenues of recovery including referring matters potentially giving rise to recovery/salvage opportunities to the Claims Recovery Manager.
- Team relationships – Establish and maintain a highly effective and responsive working relationship with all internal stakeholders and prioritise work commitments to ensure daily workflows are maintained and KPI/SLA’s are delivered.
- Team contribution - Abide by all training guides and contribute to an effective and strong team-work culture designed to help each other grow and develop. Join the team for ongoing training, company and social events and celebrations.
- Compliance - with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements.
- Qualifications (tertiary, certificate, diploma) in Insurance or other related discipline is highly desirable
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in handling end-to-end processing of transactional tasks preferably gained in the insurance industry.
- Previous claims management and/or broader insurance experience ideal.
- Sound English communication skills (written and spoken) required to complete tasks and communicate with international stakeholders.
- High level of customer focus, attention to detail and accuracy skills required.
- Engaged and committed to continual process improvements.
- Focused on quality outcomes in communications and all systems related transactions.
- Willingness to be flexible with changes to work arrangement according to business needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to deal with stakeholders in a professional, efficient and friendly manner.
- A team player eager to join a great group of motivated professionals in a rewarding and fun work environment.
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team and want to be part of Liberty’s exciting future we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY NOW and attach your resume.
Agencies – We’ve got this covered!