Location: Kuala Lumpur | Malaysia
Job Type: Full Time
Job Area: Processing Services Team
Applications Close: 31 Dec 2019
Liberty Specialty Markets, offers specialty and commercial line insurance and reinsurance across Asia Pacific.
Find out what it takes to be part of a global Fortune 100 company that exists to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
- A truly great place to work based on team-work culture.
- Attractive and competitive salary and benefits.
- Career development opportunities.
- 2 full-time positions are available – Junior candidates and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
WHY JOIN US?
- You will experience an integrated and fun team culture where ongoing learning is a focus at Liberty. You will benefit from on the job training, technical training, soft skills training and formal higher education support.
- Liberty offers a comprehensive remuneration proposition including Bonus, The Liberty Wellness Program with Health & Medical for our employees and their immediate family.
- Liberty hosts quarterly office team building and social activities, Friday relaxed business attire and the Liberty kitchens are stocked with snacks, cold drinks, weekly fresh juice, coffee machines and tea supplies to make Liberty a truly great place to work.
At Liberty we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and we are looking for fresh graduates, junior employees or people with minimal work experience to join the Liberty Finance Processing Services Team!
The Finance Processing Services Assistants ( PSAs) play a key role at Liberty ensuring that our corporate finance processes are well managed and completed accurately, on time and in accordance with Liberty policy and procedures.
- Key responsibilities - Receipting, allocations, debt management, payments processing, completion of journals, reconciliations and other documentation, report production.
- Business relationships - Interacting with internal and external stakeholders to ensure minimum outstanding debts levels are maintained, unallocated cash is minimized and payments are correctly processed.
- Team relationships – Establish and maintain a highly effective and responsive working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders
- Team contribution - Contribute to process performance reviews, efficiency reviews and audits as required, join the team for training, social events and company events and celebrations.
- Compliance - with all legal, statutory and corporate affairs requirements.
- We are seeking motivated Finance professionals to join our team
- Minimum work experience is ok and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Qualifications (tertiary, certificate, diploma) in Finance, Accounting, Business or other related discipline is highly desirable
- Sound English communication skills (written and spoken) required
- High level of customer focus, attention to detail and accuracy skills required
- Capability to work through IT systems like Microsoft excel and SAP will be beneficial and training will be provided
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team and want to be part of Liberty’s exciting future we would love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY NOW and attach your resume.
Agencies – We’ve got this covered!